Sunday, 10 February 2013

Terrific Week Two

It has been an amazing two weeks back. The minions are all on track and I am feeling that we are becoming a stronger team every day.

Here are a could pics from last Wednesday morning, minutes before the first day of school.

On the back wall are the 7 Habits of Happy Kids posters from 3rd Grade Thoughts.

Our class is so bright we've got... 

... to wear shades. And, Keep Calm because 6 Red Rocks.

 


 Prayer corner with the Knots Prayer, Follow Him image from Billy Alexander Designs and the school prayer.

Prayer table with the school's Mercy Qualities.

 iHelp job chart, air guitars (the boys like this one) and the Rockin' Behaviours clip chart based on the one at The Inspired Apple.

Brag Tags. The minions each received their VIP pass on their first day.

I will be posting the rest soon. Until then (a la Springer) take care of yourself aaaaand each other xx

3 comments:

  1. I've got the same white cane chair as you! I love it, give the room a homey feel. Your room looks great!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your classroom pics - it looks so inviting! Your students are very lucky! I'm your newest follower. I found you through a grade 6 linky!
    Doodling Around in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn. Considering that I had not much money to play with and relied on my little printer and laminator, I was pretty proud.
      I'll be heading to your blog. Thank you for following.

      Delete