"I would like to thank my fellow bloggers for the inspiration they have given me. My followers, for listening. And most of all, I would like to thank the lovely Simone from Busy as a Honey Bee for this award. WE DID IT BABY!"
Isn't it sad that this is the first thing that happened in my strange little head? It's very a-la Oscars (and embodying Halle Berry).
Now that I have it out of my system, thank you Simone from Busy as a Honey Bee for passing the Liebster Award to me.
You are a darl, Simone. Please check out her blog if you haven't already. Anyone who likes Pinterest and Linky Parties is, obviously, quite awesome.
The Liebster Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I am to now award 5 blogs. And they are:
1. Josh from Mr B's Beach Brains
Finally!! A guy teacher! Haha. Josh has a beach-themed Year 4 class that I cannot wait to see more of.
2. Ms. S from The Great Forth Grade Experiment
Ms. S is a music teacher who is rolling out some pretty nifty programs like the Garage Band unit. If I were talented enough, I would have specialised in Music Education so I plan to live through Ms. S here.
3. Marcia from Learning in Bliss
I love Marcia's post about how well her class' Valentine's Day Luncheon went. I melted. Her class brought in lunch for a secret pal, complete with a decorated box. Such an amazing attitude to celebrating the day.
4. Jennifer from Teaching with a Smile
Jennifer has been kind enough to share some Literature Circle forms for free. What a legend!
5. Mrs. Schatz from For the Love of Learning Support
Mrs. Schatz has lots of little thing I am definitely borrowing from her - like her Quote of the Day (quotes are brilliant, we all know this).
You will want to check these guys out. They are quite new (like me) and have excellent ideas to share. Please support these bloggers and pop on over.
Well, the weekend is about to begin so a trip to the beach is needed.
Have a fantastic day everyone xx


Thank you for your sweet words of support. I am your most recent addition to your followers list. Hope your student teaching experience has been wonderful.
ReplyDeleteMarcia
Congrats on your award! Love Mr. B! I found his blog after I got my award and was so wishing I knew him back then. And yes - we finally got a male teacher!!
ReplyDeleteMrs Poland @
Think, Wonder, & Teach
Glad I could share the award love! Can't wait to follow the blogs u awarded!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!
Congrats! And to respond to your comment on my page (thanks for commenting by the way), DIARY OF A WIMPY KID books are the best!! :)
ReplyDelete