XD (<-- almost exactly what I look like right now).
I'm pumped to start my first Currently - linking up on Farley's blog Oh Boy 4th Grade.
March is the month I get my social butterfly on. Comedy festivals (seen two, and three more booked... oh yeah!), birthdays (including lil old me), markets, picnics... pretty much everything and anything. I've also finished my second week back at uni, but I'm in denial still. I know, bad Emmy.
I keep seeing posts and pins on The Hunger Games. I don't know whether it hasn't hit here yet, or if I've been living under a rock, but I wouldn't have heard about it if it weren't for blogs and Pinterest. Is it good?? Please let me know if I'm missing out. I want to start a new book.
Originally, I was going to have dramatic as my students' word for me. But in the sense of me constantly speaking with my hands and using big gestures, not as in a diva. The other two are spot on.
Cannot wait to check out the others from the linky party.
See ya xx


The Hunger Games are AMAZING! You should definitely read them!!!
ReplyDelete✰Amber
Sparkles, Smiles, and Student Teaching
I LOOOOOVED the Hunger Games. I don't buy hard copies of too many books, but those were three I HAD to own. I higly recommend them! But get all three at once, because if you buy one (like me) and then wait over a month to order the other two (like me), you might pull your hair out in frustration to know what happens. :] Just speaking from experience, haha.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Yes, yes. The Hunger Games are a definite must read!!Abby has some good advice, buy all three of the books at once. Otherwise, you'll go crazy waiting to read the next one :) Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteCourtney
Teaching in Paradise
I am going to ditto everyone else---you must read The Hunger Games. They are amazing! Totally worth it! ENJOY the weekend!
ReplyDeleteThey're that good?!! Whoa!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like such a scary idea though with the kids as tributes (that's the word, right?).
Thanks for the advice ladies. I'll get onto it.
I'm your newest follower - found you over at the linky party. Welcome to the wonderful world of teaching!!!!
ReplyDeleteHolly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade
Haha thank you. I cannot wait to be a big girl teacher xx
DeleteGreat blog....just became your newest follower. BTW The Hunger Games is a must!
ReplyDelete-tania Live, Love, Laugh in 2nd Grade