Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Top 10 Award

I love Blogland (notice the possible sign of blog addiction here - proclaiming my love and assigning a pet name). It's a fantastic place to get inspiration. To each and every one of you, thanks for sharing your ideas. You amaze me and make me feel so fuzzy and warm to go into a profession full of passionate people.



Amy from The Crazy Adventures of a University Grad awarded me a Top 10 award. Amy is such a sweetheart, always replying to comments. Please visit her blog and TPT store when you get the chance.

The Crazy Adventures of a University Grad



Now I have the pleasure of sharing these blogs that I follow religiously.

1. Simone from Busy as a Honey Bee.
It's almost Simone's birthday! Maybe I am biased, but I think people born in March are particularly awesome. I also love her cooking bits and pieces as much as her teacher ones. Check out her yummy take on a Stuffed Peppers recipe. Omnomnom!

2. Ms. D from Superlative Six.
A 6th grade ELA and Science teacher. Great explanations and break downs of an area I'm still wrapping my head around - Literature Circles.

3. Marcia from Learning in Bliss.

Marcia has shared her experience setting up Skype chats with another class. This is something I really hope to do... this year on prac perhaps.


4. Chelsea from Diving In and Making a Splash.
Chelsea has quite deep reflections. I admire how she wants to better herself and her practices.

5. Abby from Teacher "Extraordinaire".
Abby's stories make me laugh. I really like the way she writes - it's fun.

6. Kylie from Miss Smartie Pants.


Miss Smartie Pants
Kylie is a student teacher from Australia too. REPRESENT! She's now sharing freebies. Check out her TPT and TN stores.

7. Lori from Conversations in Literacy.


Conversations in Literacy
I really wish I was in Lori's class on Friday. How fun does her Seusstastical Party look.

8. Ms. O'Brien from The Ramblings of a 5th Grade Teacher.
Because I am completing my prac in a Year 5 class, I just want to fist-pump when I read how much Ms. O'Brien loves teaching this grade. Her Theme Scavenger Hunt is pretty cool too.

 Please pop on over to visit my peeps if you haven't already. They are all fantastic.

Just quickly, I am about to BURST! I just read talk that there may be a Muppets sequel. Oh my word, YES!

Hope you have a great start to the week xx

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I just found you and so glad I did. I just gave that award out too this weekend. Come on over and visit me sometime.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just checking out your blog now. Wow! I remember reading your Valentine's Day post with all the hearts and smiling away at the lovely things you did. Just so lovely

      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! I really didn't think anyone actually read my blog. Let me know if you ever need any input... I would love to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest. Thank you for the offer. I see you're starting poetry now. There's a good chance I'll be begging for help when we start it later this year. Eeeep!

      Much love xx

      Delete
    2. I also nominated you for an award... Come on over and check it out!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on award!!! I'm a new follower. I'm in my final year of school TOO and student teaching soon - awesome!!!

    ✰Amber
    Sparkles, Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! I can see your comment now. Phew. But now I can't see you on my followers list. Like I said, technology and I do not get along.

      Home stretch Amber! Wo-hoo! How surreal does it feel to be a big final year student haha xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Emmy for your kind words and the award. I love the experiences Skype can bring into the classroom. Best wishes on your prac in Year 5. I love fifth grade. They are independent and challenging, but can be so kind and compassionate about life and helping others. Less drama than middle school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely agree. Independent and challenging. They have this amazing way of seeing the world too.

      Delete
  5. Just found your cute blog and am your newest follower! That is great that you are blogging while student teaching!! I wish I had known about the blogging world while I was doing my student teaching! There are so many wonderful ideas from amazing teachers! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, Molly. It has been wonderful to read up on all these blogs. Every one is so passionate... quite contagious.

      Delete