Thursday, 16 February 2012

Another "Awwwww" Moment

I finally got a weekday free!! And so what better way to start the day with a little bit of shopping... well, I am a poor little Uni student, so lay-bying. I have been eyeing a dress at work. I'm hoping that another two/three weeks and it will be all mine. Now to find a fun occassion to wear it to. Wo-hoo, check it out!



Then, off to FINALLY visit my prac class after a couple weeks of going "off the grid."

Awwwww! Fave student teacher moment!
 
I knock on the door, open door, and "MISS D!"

I melted.

"Miss D! Miss D! Where have you been?!"

Hugs.

Even a couple boys chime in, "Finally Miss D!"

It is completely corny to say that these huge welcomes make me unbelievably happy. I am blown away.

Is there any other job in the world where you would be greeted with smiles, cuddles and that gorgeous reaction. I think not.

... I cannot wait to be a teacher.

Side note - Last time I was in, the girls were telling me they wouldn't give hugs because they were big Year 5 students now. Ahhaha, suckers!!

I came in to see them present at school assembly but I got the day wrong. Oops! They made the most brilliant video about quality relationships (saying hello). I'm going to see if it is okay to get a copy and share it. Yep, it is that good.

Overall, an amazing day.

Did anyone have their own "Awwwww" Moment today?

Big smooches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment