I was trying to sort out my Uni files when I came across one of the first resources I made ever on prac. I was in a Prep class and adored their Days of the Week song (sung to the tune of The Addams Family).
I love this song, and kids do, too! The song is by a lady named Dr. Jean. If you haven't heard of some of her other songs, I'd urge you to check them out! She has a great months of the year and weather song, too.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...I'm glad there are other chicken-itarians out there! Feel free to do the same thing with the Hey Girl pictures. I just laugh and laugh every time I look at the new images they post--always so true!
I was just looking for any other songs. Thank you :) Yay! I added Hey Girl. That just made my day. Can I ask, how do get the pictures updated? That's smart!! I just added a picture gadget linking back to the site (I saved one on my computer). Hmmmmmm.
I love this song, and kids do, too! The song is by a lady named Dr. Jean. If you haven't heard of some of her other songs, I'd urge you to check them out! She has a great months of the year and weather song, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment on my blog...I'm glad there are other chicken-itarians out there! Feel free to do the same thing with the Hey Girl pictures. I just laugh and laugh every time I look at the new images they post--always so true!
Abby
Teacher "Extraordinaire"
P.S.- Best of luck with your student teaching! :]
I was just looking for any other songs. Thank you :)
DeleteYay! I added Hey Girl. That just made my day. Can I ask, how do get the pictures updated? That's smart!! I just added a picture gadget linking back to the site (I saved one on my computer). Hmmmmmm.
Hi Emmy
ReplyDeleteI have been using that clip with my Year 2s. They really do love it - even though they probably have no idea who the Addams Family are at all! LOL
I teach in Brisbane so not too far from you!
I'm glad we have some enthusiastic newcomers to the profession. I'm glad you are blogging your journey.
Jane
The Learning Curve