Monday, 1 April 2013

Currently April

Please excuse the double post... But I cannot miss out!

Presenting: My April Currently
(da-dada-DAAAAAA!)

Head on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade to visit Farley and join the Currently linky party.


Thoroughly enjoying holidays. Especially laying on the couch watching Hamish and Andy, just dreaming of getting up to the crazy shenanigans they do. I'm dying right now watching this.


My little brother, Tim, was in hospital since January 2nd (hence the lack of blogging). He went in with seizures and needed time to get him medically stable.

He JUST got out last weekend. WO-HOOOOO! Almost 3 months. Proud sister doesn't even begin to cover it.

Excited to read up on what you're all doing at the moment (thank you holidays!) xx


8 comments:

  1. Wow - so nice to find another Aussie teacher blogger!

    I'm glad to hear that your brother is out of hospital. I hope he's doing really well!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stef, is it wrong that whenever I see an Aussie blogger all I want to do is yell "Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!"
      .... it's almost like an impulsive reaction.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that your brother is out of the hospital! That has to be a big relief! I have always wanted to go to Australia, I am hoping one of these day! I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trade for a bit? The closest I've made it to you over there is Hawaii. That close to the mainland.

      Thank you for following. Imma coming over to see you little blog now.

      Delete
  3. Okay, I'm watching the video and I have to say, it is pretty hilarious! Glad your brother is feeling better! I'm sure that was scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the silliness of it all. I may have spent most of this afternoon/evening watching the DVDs. You see, I am easily entertained.

      Delete
  4. Visiting from Farley's Currently...love your reminder to use humor with the kiddies. Laughter goes a long way with a child! Glad to hear your little brother is out of the hospital. Wishing him a speedy recovery! I'm a new follower :)

    Wendy
    Read with Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy for following, and for your wishes (he's doing pretty darn well, the little man).

      Delete