I'm joining the Let's Get Acquainted linky party, hosted by none other than the dear Latoya at Flying into First Grade. This week, we are playing the SKITTLES GAME. On your mark. Get set. GO!
Here is the code:
Red- Favourite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favourite Memory from College
Yellow- Favourite Sports Team
Green- Favourite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
Red -Coconut ice cream. My tropical, New Caledonian background could demolish a coconut ice cream factory. In my perfect world, there is such a beautiful thing.
Orange -
That whole year ago that I was in Uni?? Meeting my amazing sister from another mister, Kristy. She is an amazing friend. The type of friend who you have far too many personal, inside jokes which make no sense whatsoever to anyone but us.
We had some wacky assessment pieces that we presented throughout our time. For our Ethics course, we dressed up as Mario and Luigi, "levelling up" through our video game by analysing a case study to save Princess Peach. It was full of corny goodness. ....... You just had to be there...
Yellow -
I have already shared this here. My favourite team EVER is....... (*drumroll*) ... the Gryffindor Quidditch team.
Green -
Good old pizza hut. At the moment, super supreme with extra pineapple.
Purple -
I can't roll my tongue. Even after years of trying, and trying, and trying. Nope. Can't.
Did I win? Huh? Huh?
(It is a game after all.. Skittles GAME. Never mind, first week back crazies)
It's been a blast getting to know you fantastic bloggers.
Hope you have a lovely week.
xx







Hey Emily! A brand new teacher huh? We do have Pizza Hut here too. My daughter loves it!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun linky! I have loved learning about other bloggers. I would love to have you come by and link up with my latest linky. It’s all about the dollar. Anything you love, make, sell, find, or buy that is a dollar. It is really fun!
ReplyDeletewww.ateacherwithoutaclass.com
I'm also your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteWe love Pizza Hut too! My favorite is Pepperoni Lovers stuffed crust.
ReplyDeleteLori
Conversations in Literacy
澳洲论文代写
ReplyDelete